‘Ramsey Nouah Gave Me Confirmation To Relocate To Nigeria’ – Nollywood Actress, Adunni Ade

R

Rachel Okporu Fadoju

FCBC14FE-DFA7-4756-93DD-988774968D00-300x234.jpeg

Talented Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade, has revealed that veteran actor, Ramsey Nouah, was behind her decision to abandon her career as a model in America and relocate to Nigeria.​

Naija News recalls that Adunni moved to Nigeria in 2011 and landed her first Nollywood role in the Yoruba film ‘You or I’ in 2013.

Featuring in a recent episode of Hip TV programme, Trending, hosted by reality star Kim Oprah, Adunni said she received a good pep talk from Ramsey Nouah before relocating to Nigeria.

The thespian also expressed her admiration for her colleague, describing him as a phenomenal human being.

She said, “He [Ramsey Nouah] was the one who gave me confirmation to move to Nigeria. I met him before I came to Nigeria and I told him what my goals and aspirations were. And he gave me a very good pep talk and I moved down.

“Imagine from 2011 never getting to work with him. And this is someone you’ve always admired. Then during a film festival, I saw him and I went to exchange pleasantries as usual.

“The next day, I got a call from the producer Chris, his very good friend, and he said, ‘Adunni, what did you give Ramsey to eat? Ramsey just cast you.’

“I had goosebumps. I was so happy to work with him on set. He is so different when he is working. I’ve been featured in another project with him. I cannot disclose that right now. I have seen him as Ramsey Nouah the human being, Ramsey Nouah the director, and Ramsey Nouah the co-actor. He is just a phenomenal human being.”

The post ‘Ramsey Nouah Gave Me Confirmation To Relocate To Nigeria’ – Nollywood Actress, Adunni Ade appeared first on Naija News.

Back